This is a very common vegetable with Chapatis and rotis.
Very easy to make, takes about 15 minutes.
||Medium sized potatoes (Red potatoes)
||Red Cayenne pepper powder (Red Chilli powder)
- Wash and cut the potatoes into small cubes (do not have to remove the skin). We prefer the red potatoes since it does not get mushy.
- Microwate the potatoes on high for 8 minutes until cooked
- In a pan, heat oil, add mustard seeds and when it starts popping, lower the flame and add turmeric powder, hing, curry leaves and chilli powder.
- Add the cooked potatoes and salt.
- Stir for a couple of minutes.
- Serve hot with any kind of roti or chapathi.