If time is of the essence, then this is the recipe for you. I am not a big fan of sticky okra, but this one ends up being dry and definitely not sticky. This is a variation of a recipe we got from our friend Shoba.
||Coriander and Jeera powder (Dhania/Jeera)
||Amchur (mango powder)
||Chilli powder (cayenne powder)
- Wash okra and pat dry. Make sure that the okra is completely dry or the disk may get sticky.
- Cut off the head of the okra and make a slit along the okra.
- Mix all of the other ingredients except for the oil to make the stuffing.
- Put a little stuffing in the slit of okra.
- Arrange the stuffed okra on a microwave safe plate and drizzle the oil on the okra
- Microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or till the okra is cooked
- Optionally, instead of microwaving , you can bake or use a flat pan to cook on the stove top.